Join us for an informative and fun boat tour of San Juan Harbor. Take in memorable and unique views of this 500-year-old walled city.
Start Time is 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm
Includes live commentary on board, bottled water
47 passenger boat capacity
- Our most popular tour!
- Enjoy an informative 90 minutes boat tour at Sunset
- See Old San Juan from the water side
- Feel the Caribbean breeze
- Capture unique pictures
- Fully covered USCG certificated boat for 47 passengers
- Get up close to all the monuments and landmarks
- Amazing views of Old and new San Juan
- The friendliest crew in San Juan
Join us for an informative boat tour of San Juan harbor!
Enjoy the sights, learn about our history onboard La Paseadora, a locally handcrafted USCG certified boat, and enjoy a magnificent natural light show as the sun sets behind palm trees on the western horizon.
The elegance of this 500 year old city of Old San Juan is best appreciated from the calm waters of the harbor. Your Old San Juan Sunset Tour gets you up-close to most of the landmarks of Old San Juan: Fort San Cristobal, San Juan Water Front, the Governor’s Mansion, Roots Fountain, Paseo de la Princesa, San Juan Gate, La Rogativa, Fort El Morro, and the Bacardi distillery and Fortin San Juan De La Cruz is visible across the harbor.
You are welcome to bring your own beer or favorite drink to enjoy on board our San Juan sunset cruise.